Start a new topic

Do you pay by course or just a monthly fee

I want to do the nutritionist course. I read that the premium edition is US$99/night with a certificate. My question is, if I sign up for that, am I paying for the course or for the month? If it is a monthly fee, can I do more than one course for the month? can I just do my nutritionist course and if finish in two weeks I can simply get my certificate and pay no more for it? thanks.

1 person has this question

Hi Clara,

That's a great question!  All our memberships are monthly and give you unlimited access to our entire library of courses. As a result, you will be able to complete our Nutrition course and any other courses you like within a month's time.  Each month's subscription fee is paid in advance.  As a result, if you are looking to take only one course and finish it mid month, then you would still be paying for a month of access to our site.  Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions.  

Hello sir

My question is do u have annual - yearly pay plan course that you pay only at once with any discount?

Hi Janisonal,

That's a great question!  We do have memberships that you can pay in advance annually.  This option provides a 10% discount.  To go with the annual option, you would just register for the appropriate monthly plan on our site.  Then, go to your user dashboard and select the 'Membership' tab, then click 'Membership and Billing' and then 'Change Plan.'  At that point you can select the annual billing option.

2 people like this
Login to post a comment