- Create a classroom on Study.com through your Dashboard. After you create a class, click "Invite Students". Copy the "Join Classroom" link to your clipboard. Paste it into your Google Classroom or email it to your class.
- Students will click on that link to create their free Study.com account.
- You can now assign a lesson to your entire class at once or to individual students. (Go to the lesson you want to assign and click on the Teacher tab. Then, walk through the steps to send the assignment!)
- (Optional) You can alert students about the assignment by posting a link to the lesson in your Google classroom. Study.com will also send an email students to let them know they have an assignment.
- Students will complete their assignment by logging on to Study.com and going to their lesson. When they watch the video and take the quiz, you will see their scores on your Study.com Assignment Dashboard.
Modified on: Mon, 27 Feb, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.